Cadet CSTC302TW - Com-Pak Twin Electric Wall Heater - Complete Unit, w/Thermostat. Includes Wall Can & Grille - 240V / 208V - WhiteCadet Electric Wall Heaters | Cadet Heater | Products |
The Com-Pak Twin is just the electric wall heater you need to quickly warm up large rooms. Two heaters behind a single grill easily fend off cold drafts and breezes in entryways and open areas.
- Ideal for large rooms and open areas, such as foyers and entryways
- Warms up quickly with fast-heating coil elements and efficient fans
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- No sharp edges and a smooth, durable finish
- Designed for easy installation
- Enjoy years of trouble-free use, thanks to durable, reliable design
- Available with or without a built-in thermostat
- Proudly made in the USA
- 2-year warranty
- ETL listed to UL standards
Need help choosing the right heater for your room?
Click here to find the right voltage.
UL safety standards require the heater to be placed a minimum distance of 6 inches (15.2 cm) from adjacent surfaces and 4-1/2 inches (11.4 cm) from the floor. Cadet recommends a 12-inch clearance from all surfaces for longer and cleaner performance. A 3-foot (91.44 cm) minimum clearance is required for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater. Install horizontally. This heater is not approved for vertical or ceiling installation. Electric wall heaters and thermostats work best when installed on an inside wall. We recommend installing the heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.
14-1/2"W x 10-1/8"H x 4"D
14-1/2"W x 11-1/8"H x 4"D
16-1/4"W x 12"H x 1"D
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!