Cadet RMC151W - Register Electric Heater - Complete Unit w/Can & Grille - 120VCadet Electric Wall Heaters | Cadet Heater | Products |
Safe, durable, and powerful—Cadet's Register electric heater operates quietly with outstanding warm air circulation. A grill design similar to most central system air vents makes it a perfect fit in any room.
- Enjoy complete warmth, thanks to a powerful air fan
- Vent-style grill blends in with any décor
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- Pre-formed, bendable legs make mounting and installation easy
- Offers fixed and multi-watt capabilities
- One-screw mounting for fast installation into the recessed wall can
- Count on years of reliable operation with a heavy-duty steel heating element and blower
- Proudly made in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- ETL listed to UL standards
UL safety standards require the heater to be placed a minimum distance of 6 inches (15.2 cm) from adjacent surfaces and 4-1/2 inches (11.4 cm) from the floor. Cadet recommends a 12-inch clearance from all surfaces for longer and cleaner performance. A 3-foot (91.44 cm) minimum clearance is required for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater. This model is not approved for ceiling installation. Electric wall heaters and thermostats work best when installed on an inside wall. We recommend installing the heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.
12-3/4"W x 6"H x 4"D
12-5/8"W x 8-7/8"H x 4"D
14"W x 7-3/8"H x 1"D
500/ 1000/ 1500
4.2/ 8.3/ 12.5
|Owners Guide Register (RM)||3.88MiB||DOWNLOAD|
|Owners Guide Register (RM) - Spanish||644.95KiB||DOWNLOAD|
|Parts Diagram Register (RM)||329.55KiB||DOWNLOAD|
|Spec Sheet Register (RM)||567.65KiB||DOWNLOAD|
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!