Lutron RMJS-ECO32-SZ Vive PowPak Single Zone Control Module with EcoSystemLutron | Lutron Vive | Products |
The PowPak Single Zone Control Module with EcoSystem is a radio frequency (RF) control that operates up to 32 EcoSystem LED drivers or fluorescent ballasts for the purpose of high performance dimming and control in a Vive system or with Vive standalone products. This control is based on input from Pico remote controls and Radio Powr Savr sensors. The control module is ideal for small areas (e.g., classrooms, conference rooms, private offices).
Communication with RF input devices (e.g., Pico remote controls, Radio Powr Savr sensors) is accomplished by using Lutron Clear Connect RF technology.
These products are also compatible with the Vive hub which enables a simple setup process using the free Lutron Vive app (available for download from the App Store or Google PlayR online marketplace) or by using web-based software with any Wi-FiR enabled iOSR or AndroidR compatible device. It also enables control and monitoring of all Vive devices. The Vive hub can be added at any time. System reprogramming will be required. For a complete list of features supported with the Vive hub, see specification submittal 369902.
• Compatible with any Lutron EcoSystem LED driver or ballast for high performance dimming and control.
• Controls up to 32 EcoSystem fixtures in a single zone. – All fixtures will be at the same light level and cannot be individually controlled
• Configurable high- and low-end trim. • Receives wireless inputs from up to 10 Pico remote controls, 10 Radio Powr Savr occupancy / vacancy sensors, and 1 Radio Powr Savr daylight sensor.
• Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology; refer to model number chart below for frequency band data.
• Mounts to a 4 in x 4 in (102 mm x 102 mm) square junction box through a 0.5 in (20 mm) knockout.