Lutron RMJS-8T-DV-B Vive PowPak Dimming Module with 0-10V Control (Class 2 Installation)Lutron | Lutron Vive | Products |
Vive PowPak 120/277V, 8A, 0-10V Dimming Module (class 2 installation).
The PowPak Dimming Module with 0–10 V- Control is a radio frequency (RF) control that operates 0–10 Vcontrolled fluorescent ballasts or LED drivers based on input from Pico remote controls and Radio Powr Savr sensors. The Dimming Module with 0–10 V- Control is ideal for small areas (e.g., classrooms, conference rooms, private offices).
Communication with RF input devices (e.g., Pico remote controls, Radio Powr Savr sensors) is accomplished by using Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology.
These products are also compatible with the Vive hub which enables a simple setup process using a standard web browser on any Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet or computer. It also enables control and monitoring of all Vive devices. The Vive hub can be added at any time. System reprogramming will be required. For a complete list of features supported with the Vive hub, see specification submittal 369902 at www.lutron.com Note for Replacement: RMJS/URMJS - the “S” model can replace the non-”S” model.
• Controls up to 60 mA of 0–10 V- controlled fixtures together • New model available for use with emergency lighting
• Switches up to 8 A total • 0–10 V- control link automatically sources or sinks to the third party fixtures • Configurable high- and low-end trim
• Various operating voltages available; refer to model number chart on the next page for details on voltage requirements
• Receives wireless inputs from up to 10 Pico remote controls, 10 Radio Powr Savr occupancy / vacancy sensors, and 1 Radio Powr Savr daylight sensor
• Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology; refer to model number chart on the next page for frequency band data
• Mounts to the exterior of a US-style junction box through a standard-size knockout