Lutron RMJS-20RCCO1DV-B 20A Vive PowPak Receptacle Control Relay Module with Contact Closure OutputLutron | Lutron Vive | Products |
Vive PowPak 120/277V, 20A, Relay Module with Softswitch and optional dry contact closure output.
The Vive PowPak Relay Module with Softswitch is a radio-frequency (RF) device that uses Lutron patented Softswitch technology to control general-purpose loads based on input from Pico remote controls and Radio Powr Savr occupancy and daylight sensors. An optional, low-voltage dry contact closure output (CCO) is available to communicate occupancy status to 3rd-party systems such as HVAC controllers.
Communication with RF input devices, such as Pico remote controls and Radio Powr Savr sensors, is accomplished using Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology.
These products are also compatible with the Vive hub which enables a simple setup process using a standard web browser on any Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet or computer. It also enables control and monitoring of all Vive devices. The Vive hub can be added at any time. System reprogramming will be required. Note for Replacement: RMJS/URMJS - the “S” model can replace the non-”S” model.
• Softswitch: Lutron patented technology prevents arcing of relay contacts, extending product lifetime
• Various operating voltages available—refer to model number chart on next page for details on voltage requirements
• Capable of switching general-purpose loads
• New model available for use with emergency lighting
• Optional low-voltage dry contact closure output provides integration to building management systems, HVAC, VAV, etc.
• Receives wireless inputs from up to 10 Pico remote controls, 10 Radio Powr Savr occupancy / vacancy sensors, and 1 Radio Powr Savr daylight sensor
• Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology—refer to model number chart on next page for frequency band data
• Mounts to the exterior of a U.S. style junction box through a standard size knockout