Lutron RadioRA 2 RRD-W6BRL Wall-Mounted KeypadsLutron | Products | RadioRA 2 |
6-button keypad with raise/lower function.
RadioRA 2 wall-mount designer keypads provide homeowners with a simple and elegant way to operate lights, shades /draperies, motorized screens, and many other devices.
RadioRA 2 keypads feature large, easy-to-use buttons, plus a unique backlit engraving option that makes the keypads readable any time of the day or night. The keypad buttons are rounded, allowing engraving to be displayed at an upward angle, increasing readability.
Replacement Kits are available in a variety of colors and with custom engraving to clearly identify each button’s function. The flexible design of the keypads allow the color, number of buttons, and the configuration of the buttons to be changed after the keypad is installed.
Use only Lutron Designer (Claro or Satin Colors) wallplates. The mechanical design of the keypad is ONLY compatible with Lutron wallplates and is NOT compatible with any other manufacturer’s wallplate. Wallplates are sold separately. Lutron Claro and Satin Colors wallplates snap on with no visible means of attachment.
Product Specifications English | Spanish
Installation Instructions [English/Spanish/French/Portuguese]
Returning Clear Connect System Devices to Factory Default Settings
Using an Auxiliary Power Supply to Power Lutron Clear Connect RF Keypads
How to Retrofit a Wall-Mounted RF seeTouch Keypad Into an Existing Home
At the press of a single button, lights fade ON or OFF to desired levels and shades/draperies open or close to desired positions.
• Light levels and shade/drapery positions can be fine-tuned by pressing and holding the raise/lower buttons.
• Programmable to select scene or room preset levels or positions.
• Adjustable backlight intensity.
• -W5BRLIR only: IR receivers at the front and back of the keypad allow for the use of an IR remote for line-of-sight operation (front) or IR repeater kit integration (back). Design Features
• Use an IR remote to select the same programmed rooms, scenes, and raise/lower buttons as the keypad (-W5BRLIR only).
• Configurable Raise/Lower selection using programming software. – Last button pressed (default) - devices controlled by the last button pressed will raise/lower.
– Double-tap - devices controlled by a double-tapped button will raise/lower.
– Programmed devices - only the devices programmed to the button will raise/lower.
• Prepaid engraving included. Redeemable for one engraved Replacement Kit
*Wallplates are sold separately