Lutron RadioRA 2 RRD-2ANF Wireless Fan ControlLutron | Products | RA2 Select | RadioRA 2 |
Lutron RadioRA 2 RRD-2ANF Wireless Fan Control. 120 V~ 50/60 Hz
Fan controls are a convenient way of controlling ceiling fans without the hassle of pull chains. The wall-mounted fan control works with ceiling fans up to 2 amps, provides four quiet speeds, and doesn’t require any additional wiring.
Product Specifications: English | Spanish | French | Portuguese
Installation Guide [English/Spanish/French/Portuguese]
RadioRA 2 Product Line Reference Guide
Fan Speed Control:
• On a single-tap, fan turns ON or OFF.
• Fan speeds can be selected by pressing and holding the fan speed control rocker until the desired fan speed is reached.
• Controls one paddle-type ceiling fan (Permanent split-capacitor motor) up to 2 A. Not for use with shaded-pole type motors (e.g., bath exhaust fans).
• Provides 4 quiet speeds plus OFF.
• Not for use with fans that have integrated fan speed and/or light control modules.
• Requires a neutral connection.
*Wallplates are sold separately