Lutron RadioRA 2 RD-RD Remote DimmerLutron | Products | RA2 Select | RadioRA 2 |
Multi-location Remote Dimmer. 120V
RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls function much like standard dimmers and switches, but can be controlled as part of a lighting control system. Local lighting controls are useful in locations where single circuits of lighting need to be dimmed or switched. Local fan speed controls are useful in locations where control of a single ceiling paddle fan is needed.
RadioRA 2 Maestro dimmers incorporate advanced features such as fade-on / fade-off, delayed long fade-to-off, and rapid full-on. RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls include a Front Accessible Service Switch (FASS) for safe lamp replacement. RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls install in single pole or multi-location applications. Remote dimmers / switches are available for multi-location control
Use Lutron Designer (Claro or Satin Colors) wallplates or designer-style wallplates from other manufacturers. Wallplates are sold separately. Lutron Claro and Satin Colors wallplates snap on with no visible means of attachment. RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls support color change kits.
Product Specifications [English]
Product Specifications [Spanish]
Design Features - Dimmer
• On a single-tap, lights fade ON or OFF.
• On a double-tap, lights go to full ON.
• When ON, press and hold the tapswitch to engage the delayed long fade to OFF.
• Light levels can be fine-tuned by pressing and holding the dimming rocker until the desired light level is reached.
• Neutral and two-wire dimmers available.