Lutron RadioRA 2 LRD-WST-F Temperature ControlsLutron | Products | RadioRA 2 |
seeTemp Wall Control for Lutron thermostat (F)
Add Lutron Comfort Controls to your light and shade / drapery systems for convenient control of all aspects of an environment—natural light, artificial light, and temperature—from the touch of a button. Lutron Comfort Controls allow heating and cooling systems to integrate seamlessly with Lutron systems and must be located within 30 ft (9 m) of an RF signal repeater. The seeTemp Wall Display provides control of thermostat settings from a convenient location. Its sleek design blends in with the décor while the intuitive interface shows the current temperature and set point at a glance.
System mode buttons are available and concealed by a door that opens 180 degrees for easy access. Press the “eco” button on the seeTempTM Wall Display to trim HVAC settings automatically. The “eco” button trim is controlled by RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS systems. Lutron Comfort Controls can only be used in systems that are programmed using the PC Programming Tool.
Power: 120 V~ 50 / 60 Hz or 24 V~ SELV / PELV/NEC® Class 2
Typical Power Consumption: 1 W (120 V~), 0.5 W (24 V~); Test conditions: all backlights on medium intensity, two LEDs on
seeTemp Wall Display
• Designer or Architechtural style opening that can be ganged with other devices like dimmers and keypads
• Installs in a standard wallbox for low-profile appearance .
• Celsius and Fahrenheit models available.
• Multiple seeTempTM Wall Displays can be used to control 1 HVAC Controller or TouchPRO WirelessTM Thermostat from multiple locations.
• Pressing the “eco” button saves energy by trimming the temperature a programmed amount. Default is ± 2 °F (1 °C).
• 120 V~ wiring requires hot and neutral wiring. • 24 V~ wiring requires 24 V~ and common wiring from HVAC equipment transformer or other 24 V~ SELV / PELV / NEC® Class 2 transformer.