Lutron MSCL-OP153M Maestro In-Wall Occupancy/Vacancy Sensing C•L Dimmer; Single Pole or Multi-LocationLutron | Lutron Maestro Sensors | Lutron Vive | Products |
Maestro in-wall occupancy/vacancy sensing C•L dimmer; single pole or multi-location; max ratings are 150W LED/CFL or 600W incandescent/halogen.
Lutron Maestro occupancy sensor LED+ dimmers (formerly C•L) are lighting controls with passive infrared sensors that automatically control the lights in an area. These sensors detect heat from occupants moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The Maestro occupancy sensor LED+ dimmer combines a Maestro LED+ dimmer with an occupancy or vacancy sensor.
• Controls LED, CFL, incandescent, and halogen load types
• Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron XCT Technology for fine motion detection
• 180˚ sensor field-of-view • Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9 m x 9 m) [900 ft2 (81 m²)] major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6 m x 6 m) [400 ft2 (36 m²)] minor motion coverage • Occupancy version can be set to auto-on/auto-off or manual-on/auto-off
• Vacancy version available to meet CA Title 24 requirements • Adjustable timeout (1, 3, 5, 15, or 30 minutes) and high/low sensitivity adjustment Models Available
• Adjustable settings for auto-on light level (occupied level): 100%, 50%, last light level, or locked preset light level
• Off warning fades lights to off over a period of 10 seconds • Advanced Maestro dimmer features available (locked preset, fade-to-on, and fade-to-off, etc.)
• All models have single pole and multi-location capability • Works with a single standard mechanical 3-way switch or up to 9 companion dimmers / switches (MA-R or MSC-AD)
Key Design Features
• On a single-tap, lights fade ON or OFF
• On a double-tap, lights go to full ON • When ON, press and hold to engage a long fade to OFF
• Light levels can be fine-tuned by pressing and holding the dimming rocker until the desired light level is reached Custom Sensor Settings
• 1 Minute
• 3 Minute
• 5 Minutes (default)
• 15 Minutes
• 30 Minutes
• Test Mode
– Short (less than 15-second) timeout for testing sensor coverage. After entering, device will exit test mode automatically after 5 minutes, or when any button is pressed.
• High sensitivity (default)
• Low sensitivity Auto-ON Options
• Occupancy (default): Auto-ON/Auto-OFF – Occupancy Mode is also called “Auto-On: Enabled”
• Vacancy *: Manual-ON/Auto-OFF – Vacancy Mode is also called “Auto-On: Disabled”
• Ambient Light Detection (ALD): Lights turn on only if natural light in room is low
– Smart—Ambient light threshold adjusts to the user’s preference**
• Off While Occupied (OWO) – When the sensor dimmer is manually turned off, the sensor dimmer will not turn the lights back on automatically while the room is occupied.
– Once the room is vacated, the Auto-ON feature returns to normal operation after the timeout period has expired.
– This may be the preference in conference rooms or classrooms while viewing presentations. This feature requires motion to keep the lights off.
Occupied Level Options
Occupied Level is the light level that the sensor dimmer will turn ON to when motion is detected.
• 100% (default)
– While in preset mode, lights will automatically turn to the last level or to the “Locked Preset” level if a “Locked Preset” has been selected in Advanced Programming.
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!