Lutron MS-PPS6-DDV Maestro In-Wall, Dual Circuit, Single Pole, Partial Occupancy/Vacancy Sensing SwitchLutron | Lutron Maestro Sensors | Lutron Vive | Products |
Maestro in-wall, dual circuit, single pole, partial occupancy/vacancy sensing switch; 6A lighting, 4.4A fan motor max; 120V-277V.
Maestro dual-circuit occupancy sensor switch The Lutron Maestro dual-circuit occupancy sensor switch combines two switches with an in-wall, passive infrared (PIR) occupancy or partial-on sensor. The sensor is intended for either:
• Control of two circuits • Bi-level control of two circuits, as required by certain energy codes (e.g., ASHRAE)
• Passive infrared sensor with exclusive Lutron XCT Technology for minor motion detection
• 180° sensor field-of-view
• Tamper-resistant PIR lens • Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9 m x 9 m) [900 ft2 (81 m2)] major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6 m x 6 m) [400 ft2 (36 m2)] minor motion coverage
• Smart Ambient Light Detection (ALD) mode uses adaptive algorithm: Sensor learns the user’s preferred light level over time
• Occupancy version can be set to Auto-ON/Auto-OFF or Manual-ON/Auto-OFF
• Meets Title 24/Title 20 requirements for multi-level lighting. Partial-ON only (PPS6-DDV) version available to meet Title 24/Title 20 requirements for Partial-ON sensors
• Adjustable timeout for each circuit (1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes) • Sensitivity adjustment (High/Low)
• Switches all lighting loads: incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent
• Switches fan loads at 120 V~
• Single-pole only
Key Design Features
• Switches all lighting loads
• 6 A of lighting load per circuit at 120–277 V~
• 4.4 A (1/6 HP) of fan load per circuit at 120 V~
• Crush/tamper resistant lens • Smart Ambient Light Detection (ALD)
• Adaptive zero-cross switching algorithm for extended relay life (patent pending)
• XCT Technology for minor motion detection
Adaptive zero-cross switching (patent pending)—maximizes relay life by switching at the point of minimum energy on the AC power curve. Actively adapts to variations in relay timing.
Advanced sensing technology for minor motion detection ensures that the lights stay on while the room is occupied, and that the sensor does not turn on falsely when there is no occupancy in the room. For more information, see www.lutron.com/XCTWhitePaper
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!