Lutron MS-OPS6M2N-DV Maestro 120V-277V In-Wall Occupancy/Vacancy Sensing Switch (Neutral Required)Lutron | Lutron Vive | Products |
Maestro 120V-277V in-wall occupancy/vacancy sensing switch (neutral required); Single pole, 3-way or multi-location, 6A lighting, 3A fan motor max.
Maestro® Occupancy Sensing Switch Lutron® Maestro® Occupancy Sensing switches with occupancy and vacancy sensors are lighting controls with passive infrared sensors that automatically control the lights in an area. These sensors detect the heat from occupants moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The Occupancy Sensing switch combines a Maestro® switch with an occupancy or vacancy sensor.
• Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron® XCTTM Technology for fine motion detection
• Neutral wire is required
• 180° sensor field-of-view
• Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9 m x 9 m) [900 ft 2 (81 m2 )] major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6 m x 6 m) [400 ft 2 (36 m2 )] minor motion coverage 180° field-of-view
• Occupancy version can be set to auto-on/auto-off or manual-on/auto-off
• Vacancy version available to meet CA title 24 requirements
• Adjustable timeout – 1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes
• High-low sensitivity adjustment
• Occupancy Sensing switch lighting loads: incandescent, halogen, MLV, ELV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, and electronic fluorescent
• Works with a single standard 3-way switch or up to 9 companion switches (MA-AS-XX, MSC-AS-XX, MA-AS-277-XX, or MSC-AS-277-XX**). Standard 3-way switch cannot be combined with companion switch. Total blue terminal wire length may be up to 150 ft (46 m).
Key Design Features
• All lighting loads.
• Crush/tamper resistant lens.
• Smart ambient light detection. Lights turn on only if ambient light in the room is low. Automatically learns user's preferred setting.
• Adaptive switching algorithm for extended relay life.
• XCTTM Technology for fine motion detection
*Wallplates are sold separately