Lutron MS-OPS6M2-DV Maestro 120V-277V In-Wall Occupancy/Vacancy Sensing SwitchAll Brands | Lutron | Lutron Maestro Sensors | Lutron Vive | Products |
Maestro 120V-277V in-wall occupancy/vacancy sensing switch; Single pole, 3-way or multi-location, 6A lighting, 3A fan motor max.
The Lutron Maestro occupancy sensor switch combines a Maestro switch with a passive infrared occupancy or vacancy sensor. The sensor detects the heat from occupants moving within an area to determine whether the space is occupied. Based on the feedback from the sensor, the occupancy sensor switch will adjust the load accordingly.
• Passive infrared sensors with exclusive Lutron XCT Technology for fine motion detection • 180° sensor field-of-view
• Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9 m x 9 m) [900 ft2 (81 m2)] major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6 m x 6 m) [400 ft2 (36 m2)] minor motion coverage
• Occupancy version can be set to Auto-ON / Auto-OFF or Manual-ON / Auto-OFF
• Vacancy version available to meet CA Title 24 requirements
• Adjustable timeout (1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes) and high/low sensitivity adjustment
• Load types: incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent, and fan.
Key Design Features
• All lighting loads
• Crush/tamper resistant lens
• Smart ambient light detection
• Adaptive switching algorithm for extended relay life
• XCT Technology for fine motion detection
• Lutron patented Softswitch
Advanced Features Switching
• Standard zero cross—maximizes relay life by switching at the point of minimum energy on the AC power curve
• Adaptive zero cross—maximizes relay life by switching at the point of minimum energy on the AC power curve. Actively adapts to variations in relay timing
• Lutron Patented Softswitch circuit—eliminates arcing at mechanical contacts when loads are switched. Extends relay life to an average of 1,000,000 cycles (on/off) for resistive, capacitive, or inductive sources XCT Technology Advanced sensing technology for fine motion detection ensures that the lights stay on while the room is occupied, and that the sensor does not turn on falsely when there is no occupancy in the room. For more information, see :
*Wallplates are sold separately
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!
We Also Recommend
Lutron RadioRA 2 RRD-PRO 500 W (Incandescent / Halogen /ELV) or 250 W (CFL / LED) or 400W Of MLV Dimmer