Lutron MS-B102-V Maestro In-Wall Vacancy Sensing SwitchLutron | Lutron Maestro Sensors | Lutron Vive | Products |
Maestro in-wall vacancy sensing switch; Dual Technology, single circuit, single pole, 3-way or multi-location.
The Maestro dual technology (dual tech) occupancy sensor switch applies our exclusive XCT Technology to the ultrasonic as well as the passive infrared technology in this sensor to create a product that can detect very fine motion, such as typing. This product also includes all of the great features found in the rest of the Maestro sensor family, including: adaptive relay switching, smart ambient light detection, and simple button presses for changing settings. The Maestro dual tech occupancy sensor switch is available in single-circuit and dual-circuit versions.
The single-circuit versions (MS-A102, MS-B102) can be used to meet many of the Title 20/24, ASHRAE 90.1, and IECC code requirements such as “automatic shutoff”. The dual-circuit versions (MS-A202, MS-B202) can be used to meet many of the Title 20/24, ASHRAE 90.1, and IECC code requirements such as “automatic shutoff” and “multi-level lighting control”. To find some examples of code-specific applications, visit www.lutron.com/energycodes
• XCT Technology for major, minor, fine, and very fine motion detection
• 180° sensor field-of-view
• Tamper-resistant PIR lens • Up to 900 ft2 (81 m2) major motion coverage and 400 ft2 (36 m2) minor motion coverage
• Two Ambient Light Detect (ALD) options: – Learning ALD Mode: Uses adaptive algorithm. Sensor learns user’s preferred light level over time. – Fixed ALD mode: Four selectable light level thresholds: Hi, Med, Low, Min
• Occupancy models (MS-A102-XX, MS-B102-XX, MS-A202-XX, MS-B202-XX) can be set to Auto-ON/Auto-OFF or Manual-ON/Auto-OFF per circuit
• Dual-circuit model (MS-A202) meet Title 24 requirements for multi-level lighting control.
• Single-circuit “Vacancy” model (MS-A102-V-XX, MS-B102-V-XX) available to meet Title 24/Title 20 requirements for vacancy sensors.
• Adjustable timeout for each circuit (1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes)
• Sensitivity adjustment - PIR (Hi, Med, Low, Min) - Ultrasonic (Hi, Med, Low, Off)
• Switches all lighting loads: incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent
• Switches fan loads at 120 V~
• MS-B102, MS-B102-V work with Maestro accessory switches in multi-location applications
• MS-A models DO NOT require neutral wiring, while the MS-B models DO require neutral wiring.
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!