Lutron MS-A202 Maestro In-Wall Dual-Circuit Occupancy Sensing SwitchLutron | Lutron Maestro Sensors | Lutron Vive | Products |
Maestro in-wall occupancy/vacancy sensing switch; Dual Technology, dual circuit, single pole.
The Maestro dual technology (dual tech) occupancy sensor switch applies our exclusive XCT Technology to the ultrasonic as well as the passive infrared technology in this sensor to create a product that can detect very fine motion, such as typing. This product also includes all of the great features found in the rest of the Maestro sensor family, including: adaptive relay switching, smart ambient light detection, and simple button presses for changing settings. The Maestro dual tech occupancy sensor switch is available in single-circuit and dual-circuit versions.
The single-circuit versions (MS-A102, MS-B102) can be used to meet many of the Title 20/24, ASHRAE 90.1, and IECC code requirements such as “automatic shutoff”. The dual-circuit versions (MS-A202, MS-B202) can be used to meet many of the Title 20/24, ASHRAE 90.1, and IECC code requirements such as “automatic shutoff” and “multi-level lighting control”. To find some examples of code-specific applications, visit www.lutron.com/energycodes
• XCT Technology for major, minor, fine, and very fine motion detection
• 180° sensor field-of-view
• Tamper-resistant PIR lens • Up to 900 ft2 (81 m2) major motion coverage and 400 ft2 (36 m2) minor motion coverage
• Two Ambient Light Detect (ALD) options: – Learning ALD Mode: Uses adaptive algorithm. Sensor learns user’s preferred light level over time. – Fixed ALD mode: Four selectable light level thresholds: Hi, Med, Low, Min
• Occupancy models (MS-A102-XX, MS-B102-XX, MS-A202-XX, MS-B202-XX) can be set to Auto-ON/Auto-OFF or Manual-ON/Auto-OFF per circuit
• Dual-circuit model (MS-A202) meet Title 24 requirements for multi-level lighting control.
• Single-circuit “Vacancy” model (MS-A102-V-XX, MS-B102-V-XX) available to meet Title 24/Title 20 requirements for vacancy sensors.
• Adjustable timeout for each circuit (1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes)
• Sensitivity adjustment - PIR (Hi, Med, Low, Min) - Ultrasonic (Hi, Med, Low, Off)
• Switches all lighting loads: incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent
• Switches fan loads at 120 V~
• MS-B102, MS-B102-V work with Maestro accessory switches in multi-location applications
• MS-A models DO NOT require neutral wiring, while the MS-B models DO require neutral wiring.
*Wallplates are sold separately
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!