Lutron MA-S8AM Maestro (satin) 120V Companion SwitchLutron | Lutron Maestro Dimmers & Switches | Products |
Maestro (satin) 1000W, single pole or multi-location, incandescent/halogen dimmer.
The Maestro Wireless solution incorporates Maestro Wireless load controls, wireless sensors, and wireless remote controls, which provide a system that delivers energy savings, convenience, and ease of installation.
Maestro Wireless dimmers and switches use Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology, which enables wireless communication with Radio Powr Savr sensors and Pico remote controls for light control and general switched loads.
These products are also compatible with the Vive hub which enables a simple setup process using a standard web browser on any Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet or computer. It also enables control and monitoring of all Vive devices. The Vive hub can be added at any time. System reprogramming will be required. For a complete list of features supported with the Vive hub, see specification submittal 369902.
Note for Replacement: MRF2S - the “S” model can replace the non-”S” model.
• The Maestro Wireless solution provides dimming/ switching of multiple load types, occupancy/vacancy sensing, and daylight harvesting.
• Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology works through walls and floors.
• Incorporates advanced features such as fade ON/fade OFF, high-end trim, and rapid full-ON (a Vive hub is required to set high-end trim).
• Controls include Front Accessible Service Switch (FASS) for safe lamp replacement.
• Two-wire dimmers and switches available for retrofit applications.
• Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, the control will return to its previously set level prior to interruption.
*Wallplates are sold separately
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!