Lutron MA-L3L3 Maestro 120V, 8A, Single Pole / Multi-Location, Digital SwitchAll Brands | Leviton - Switches, Dimmers, Outlets & Lighting Controls | Lutron Electronics - Dimmers and Lighting Controls | Lutron Maestro Dimmers & Switches | Products |
Maestro 120V, 8A, single pole or multi-location, digital switch.
The Maestro Dual Dimmer is a great replacement for stacked switches commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms. It combines the function of two dimmers in one control, but is still packed with all of Maestro's smart features. The easy-to-operate tap switch turns lights on/off to your favorite light level or taps twice for full on. Press, hold and release the switch for delayed fade-to-off. Delayed fade-to-off gives you 10 to 60 seconds to leave the room or get into bed before the lights go out. Adjust the light level for any activity using the rocker. LED's display the light level and glow softly in the dark, so you can easily find the control. For use with incandescent/halogen lighting only. Coordinating Claro wall plates and accessories sold separately.
- For use with incandescent and halogen bulbs only
- Replacement for stacked switches
- 1-tap on/off to selected light level, two taps full bright, press and hold for 10 second fade to off
- Delayed off provides light as you exit the room
- Rocker adjusts light to enhance ambiance and decor
- Lights fade up and down smoothly allowing your eyes to adjust
- Soft LED's show light level
- Coordinating wall plate not included
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!
We Also Recommend
Lutron RadioRA 2 RRD-PRO 500 W (Incandescent / Halogen /ELV) or 250 W (CFL / LED) or 400W Of MLV Dimmer