Lutron GT-5NEM Grafik T Phase Selectable, Single Pole / Multi-Location DimmerAll Brands | Lutron | Lutron GRAFIK T Dimmer & Switch | Products |
Grafik T phase selectable, single pole or multi-location, dimmer. Max ratings are 500W ELV, 250W dimmable LED, 500W incandescent/halogen, 300W MLV, or 3.3A fluorescent or Hi-Lume 1% driver (10 driver max).
The simple, intuitive design and effortless operation set a new standard for lighting control. There are no knobs, sliders or buttons, simply touch the LED lightbar anywhere to set the lights to that desired level. Touch the toggle button to turn the lights off, or to recall the last preset level.
- Easy-to-use touch control is responsive to the lightest touch and slightest motion
- Intuitive one-touch operation sets the lights exactly where you need them
- Modern architectural design adds distinct style to any space
- Illuminated LED lightbar with softly lit white LEDs indicates the light level
- Available in a wide variety of colors and finishes, including metal and glass, to complement any décor
- Advanced microprocessor technology means compatibility with the broadest range of LEDs available on the market
- Phase selectable technology provides greater flexibility for control of a variety of LED loads (ELV, LED drivers, and screw-in)
- LED+ Technology minimizes problems with screw-in LEDs like flicker, shimmer, and pop-on seen with other dimmers
- New patented technology allows for reliable RF communication with Lutron’s complete line of architectural metal wallplates
- Easily meet building codes and standards when paired with Lutron’s wireless Radio Powr Savr occupancy and daylight sensors
- Best communications reliability of any wireless lighting system on the market
- Multi-location dimming or switching with up to 4 companion devices per master
- Coordinating accessories available for a consistent, clean look to complete your project
- Customize settings with Advanced Programming Mode (APM)
- Power failure memory
- Standard RFI suppression
- Underwriters Laboratories and Canadian Standards Association listed
- Lutron controls are rated at 120 VAC, 60 Hz unless otherwise noted
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!
We Also Recommend
Lutron RadioRA 2 RRD-PRO 500 W (Incandescent / Halogen /ELV) or 250 W (CFL / LED) or 400W Of MLV Dimmer