Lutron DVSCRP-253P Diva (satin) Reverse Phase (Electronic Low Voltage), Single Pole/3-way DimmerLutron | Lutron Diva Dimmer & Switch | Products |
Diva (satin) reverse phase (electronic low voltage), single pole/3-way dimmer. Max ratings are 250W LED/CFL or 500W incandescent/halogen or 500W electronic low voltage w/ halogen.
Diva Reverse-Phase (Electronic Low-Voltage) Dimmer Dimmer for ELV, LED, CFL, Halogen, and Incandescent dimmable bulbs.
• On/off paddle switch with a linear-slide dimmer for a standard designer wallplate opening.
• Built-in soft-glow locator light behind paddle switch.
• UL® Listed to control:
— Dimmable LED with integrated driver
— Dimmable compact fluorescent (CFL) with integrated ballast
— Electronic Low-Voltage (ELV) transformers with halogen or LED (see Lutron App Note #559)
• Reverse-phase type control. Neutral wire connection is required in the wallbox.
• 100% factory tested. Application Requirements • For the best performance, use a bulb that is on the Lutron LED Report Card Tool at www.lutron.com/ledtool For questions call 1.877.DIM.LED8.
• When dimming LEDs or CFLs , only bulbs marked or rated as DIMMABLE WITH REVERSE-PHASE OR UNIVERSAL DIMMERS may be used.
• Not compatible with magnetic low-voltage (MLV) transformers or magnetic LED transformers /drivers
• Dimmer is not compatible with bulbs rated only for forward-phase type dimmers.
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!