Halo Home HIWMA1BLE40AWH In-Wall Smart SwitchHALO HOME | Leviton - Switches, Dimmers, Outlets & Lighting Controls | Products |
- ON/OFF & Dimming to 5% for circuits with standard fixtures
- Single-pole dimmer + add HALO Home Controllers for wireless 3-way/multi-way
- Max LED Load: 300W
- Max Incandescent/ELV/FLR/Halogen/MLV/CFL Loads: 600W
- Add to Groups or Scenes and apply Schedules using the HALO Home App
- No Bridge/Internet needed - local wireless control via HALO Home Bluetooth Mesh
- Neutral wire required; Includes an air-gap to easily disconnect the power
- Range: 35' from smartphone, 100' between devices (200 Devices/Account)
- 120V / AC 60Hz standard house wiring, Title 24 and Title 20 compliant
- Indoor only, Fits Decora wallplates (not included), 200 Devices/Account
- NOTE - Do not use in combination standard switches or non-HALO Home dimmers
The HALO Home In-Wall Smart Dimmer turns standard lights into smart lights. The Smart Dimmer is designed to connect to the Halo Home Bluetooth Mesh network with no hub or internet connection required. The Smart Dimmer can occupy any position in a multi-gang junction box, while the other positions of the junction box can be occupied by switches or other dimmers. The Smart Dimmer can be configured to work with the HALO Home In-wall Accessory dimmer to enable three-way lighting control within a space.
•ON/OFF and Dimming; Group, Scene and Schedule in app
•Works w/ non-smart dimmable, LED, CFL, Halogen and Incandescent bulbs
•Easily control lights with one switch per circuit
•Combine w/ In-wall Accessory Dimmer for 3 way use for standard lights
•Includes air gap switch to disconnect power
•120V / AC 60Hz standard house wiring
•Max 600W incandescent/ 300W LED/CFL
•Neutral wire required; indoor use only
•Title 24 and Title 20 compliant
The Halo Home In-Wall Smart Dimmer turns standard lights into smart lights. The Smart Dimmer is designed to connect to the Halo Home Bluetooth Mesh network with no hub or internet connection required. The Smart Dimmer can occupy any position in a multi-gang junction box, while the other positions of the junction box can be occupied by switches or other dimmers. The Smart Dimmer can be configured to work with the HALO Home In-wall Accessory dimmer to enable three-way lighting control within a space.
• Utilizes Bluetooth Mesh 4.0
• Wireless range of up to 100 feet from Bluetooth device to device and up to 33 feet from Bluetooth smartphone/tablet to closest device.
• 2.4GHz signal frequency
• See Halo quick start guide for wireless setup, guidance
• Control standard lights with the switch or free HALO Home app
• Features ON/OFF, Dimming, Groups, Schedules, and Scenes
• Works with dimmable LEDs, CFL, halogen, and incandescent bulbs and light fixtures
• Rated for Indoor Use only. 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C) damp locations
• Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
• Dimmer to have four 6” pre-stripped wire leads for line (black), load (red), ground (green) and neutral (white)
• Air-gap switch disconnects power from load forcing an OFF condition to safely work on the light fixtures.
•Air-gap switch will also disconnect power from the internal circuitry of the dimmer.
• Air-gap switch is a 1 way switch – power is connected through the airgap switch when the air-gap plastic is in, and power does not go through the air-gap switch when the air-gap plastic is pulled out.
• Neutral wire will be required for installation
• Large paddle switch that actuates 2 switches. Upper part of paddle actuates one switch ON, and lower part of paddle actuates the other switch OFF for ON and OFF functions listed below.
• Thin dimmer rocker switch that also actuates 2 more switches. Upper part of rocker actuates one switch Brighten, and lower part of paddle actuates the other switch Dim for Brighten and Dim functions listed below.
• One status LED under firmware control
• Dimming state shall be retained in the event of AC power loss.
• Acoustic noise not to exceed 22 dBa SPL at 1 ft
• Dim up (Brighten) will brighten the lamps associated to the Smart Dimmer
• Dim down will dim the lamps associated to the Smart Dimmer
• ON will turn on the lamps associated to the Smart Dimmer
• OFF will turn off the lamps associated to the Smart Dimmer
• Holding the ON button for 12 seconds will factory reset the dimmer and it will also be in Bluetooth pairing mode.
Certifications & Compliance
• cULus Listed, NOM Certified. Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B,
• Industry Canada RSS-Gen and RSS- 247
• Title 24 and Title 20 Compliant
• NEMA SSL 7A Compliant type 1 Dimmer
• Bluetooth Certification 4.1 or higher
Please Contact Us For Prices. 1-818-881-1818. email@example.com
We Also Recommend
Halo Home MST20C18W Twin Head LED Motion with Bluetooth Mesh Connectivity,CCT Adjustable Range from 3000K-5000K - White
Halo Home MST20C18B Twin Head LED Motion with Bluetooth Mesh Connectivity,CCT Adjustable Range from 3000K-5000K - Bronze