Cadet CSC202TA - Com-Pak Electric Wall Heater - Complete Unit w/Thermostat - 240V / 208V - AlmondCadet Heater | Cadet Wall Heaters | Products |
The Com-Pak is an efficient and affordable way to add warmth without installing ductwork. With multiple installation options and proven safety features, the Com-Pak gives your family safe, sensible warmth for years.
- Warm up in a hurry with a fast-heating coil element
- Spread the warmth all around with an efficient, quiet fan
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- Enjoy trouble-free use, thanks to a durable, reliable design
- No sharp edges, so kids and pets stay safe
- Install in any room, thanks to a compact design and horizontal or vertical mounting options
- Ceiling installation is possible with models that are 1,500 watts or less
- Available with or without a built-in adjustable thermostat
- Proudly made in the USA
- 2-year warranty
- UL listed
Need help choosing the right heater for your room?
Click here to find the right voltage.
UL safety standards require the heater to be placed a minimum distance of 3/4 inches (1.9 cm) from adjacent surfaces and 4-1/2 inches (11.4 cm) from the floor. Cadet recommends a 12-inch clearance from all surfaces for longer and cleaner performance. A 3-foot (91.44 cm) minimum clearance is required for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater. All models 1500 watts or less may be ceiling installed. Electric wall heaters and thermostats work best when installed on an inside wall. We recommend installing the heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.
8"W x 10-1/8"H x 4"D
7-7/8"W x 11-1/2"H x 4"D
9"W x 12"H x 1"D
|CadetHeat Com-Pak product sheet_2020.pdf||915.92KiB||DOWNLOAD|
|CCSM Surface Mount Wall Can Installation||807.98KiB||DOWNLOAD|
|Fan Heater Owner's Guide_9 30 20_webE.pdf||3.56MiB||DOWNLOAD|
|Parts Diagram Com-Pak (CS)||385.57KiB||DOWNLOAD|
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!