Broan® AE50110DCSL Humidity Sensing Bathroom Exhaust Fan ENERGY STAR®, 50-110 CFMBroan-NuTone | Products |
Broan® AE50-110DCSL Flex DC™ Series 80 CFM Humidity Sensing Exhaust Bath Fan, ENERGY STAR® offers easy, room side installation, with “No Attic Access Required”. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EZ Duct connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. The humidity sensing feature will automatically turn the fan on when a preset level has been reached, thus allowing for proper ventilation throughout the room. This energy efficient fan operates at a selectable CFM range of 50-80-110 at a quiet operation of <0.3-0.4-0.9 sones.
- FlexFlow™ technology, select between 50, 80 or 110 CFM
- <0.3-0.4-0.9 sones for ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Bright 3500K energy efficient LED lighting to help illuminate your room
- Sensaire™ humidity sensing technology, senses humidity up to 4X faster than the competition
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brushless DC electronically controlled digital motor is 3X more efficient than standard AC powered ventilation
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!
We Also Recommend
Broan® 655 70 CFM Heater/Ventilation Fan/Light, White Plastic Grille,100W Incandescent Light, 4.0 Sones