Lutron LMJ-16R-DV-B RF Relay Module with SoftswitchLutron | Products | RA2 Select | RadioRA 2 |
RF Relay Module with Softswitch; controls up to 16A of general-purpose loads. 120 V/277 V. Compatible with RA2 Select, RadioRA 2, and HomeWorks systems.
The RF relay module with Softswitch is a radio frequency (RF) device that uses Lutron patented Softswitch technology to control up to 16 A of general-purpose loads based on input from RA2 Select, RadioRA 2, and HomeWorks systems.
• Lutron patented Softswitch technology prevents arcing of relay contacts, extending product lifetime.
• Various operating voltages available—refer to Models chart below for details on voltage requirements.
• Capable of switching 16 A of general-purpose loads. • Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF technology—refer to Models chart below for frequency band data and Lutron system compatibility.
• Mounts to an electrical junction box through a 1/2 in (21 mm trade-size) knockout opening.
• Complies with requirements for use in a compartment handling environmental air (plenum) per NEC® 2011 300.22(C)(3) (LMJ- model only)