HALO LT560WH12935 5"/6" LED Retrofit Baffle-Trim Kit,3500K,90 CRI,Matte White,High LumenHalo LT Series | Leviton - Switches, Dimmers, Outlets & Lighting Controls | Products |
The Halo LT560 is an LED Baffle-Trim Module for 5” and 6” aperture recessed downlights; suitable for new construction, remodel and retrofit installation. The LT560 is UL Certified for use with Halo and All-Pro,and can also be used with other compatible 5” and 6” housings. Precision construction makes any housing AIR-TITE for added HVAC savings and code compliance.
• Module construction includes LED, heat sink, reflector, lens, baffle and trim ring
• Regressed lens
• Impact-resistant polycarbonate
• Convex form for lamp-like appearance
• Diffusing for even illumination
• Torsion springs are pre-installed and adjust to fit 5" and 6" compatible housings
• A tight chromaticity specification ensures LED color uniformity, sustainable Color Rendering Index (CRI) and Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) over the useful life of the LED
• LED chromaticity of 3 SDCM exceeds ENERGY STAR® color standards per ANSI C78.377- 2011
• High color performance with R9 greater than 50
• Halo LED serialized testing and measurement ensures color and lumen consistency on a per-unit basis, and validates long-term product consistency over time
• LED connector is a non-screw base luminaire disconnect offering easy installation with the matching Halo 5" and 6" LED housing
• LED Connector meets California Title-24 high efficacy luminaire requirement for a non-screw base socket, and where required to qualify as a high efficacy luminaire
• The included E26 medium screw-base Edison adapter provides easy retrofit of incandescent housings (see Housing Compatibility)
• L70 at 35,000 hours
• 120V 50/60 Hz constant current dimmable driver provides high efficiency operation
• If dimming is not required the fixture can be operated from a standard wall switch
• Designed for continuous dimming capability to nominally 10% with many 120V Leading Edge (LE) and Trailing Edge (TE) Phase Control dimmers. (Dimmers with low end trim adjustment offer greater assurance of achieving 10% level.)
• Consult dimmer manufacturer for compatibility and conditions of use Note: some dimmers require a neutral in the wallbox.
• Five-year limited warranty.
• UL Certified 1598 Luminaire for US and Canada
• UL Certified for Damp Location
• UL Certified for Wet Location covered ceiling – Shower Applications
• May be installed in housings in direct contact with insulation** and combustible material
• Airtight certified per ASTM-E283-04 (not exceeding 2.0 CFM under 75 Pascals pressure difference)
• Can be used to comply with California Title 24 High Efficacy requirements. Certified to California Title 20 Appliance Efficiency Database.*
• Can be used for International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) high efficiency luminaire compliance.
• ENERGY STAR® Certified luminaire - consult
• ENERGY STAR® Certified Product List*
• EMI/RFI per FCC 47CFR Part 15 Class B Consumer limits, suitable for use in residential and commercial installations
• Contains no mercury or lead and RoHS compliant.
• Photometric testing in accordance with IES LM-79
• Lumen maintenance projections in accordance with IES LM-80 and TM-21
• Can be used in closets. Compliant with NFPA 70, NEC section 410.16 (A)(1) and 410.16 (C)(3).
Refer to ENERGY STAR® Qualified Products List.
Can be used to comply with California Title 24 High Efficacy requirements.
Certified to California Appliance Efficiency Database under JA8.
* Refer to ENERGY STAR® Certified Products List and CEC (T20) Appliance Database for listings.
** Not for use with housings in direct contact with spray foam insulation.
Download Spec Sheet
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!
We Also Recommend
HALO LTSS56069FS231EWHWR 5”/6” All-Purpose LED Retrofit Smooth Splay Module 600 Lumen Series 2700K-3500K
HALO LT56069FS351EWHR 5”/6” All-Purpose LED Retrofit Baffle Trim Module 600 Lumen Series 3000K-5000K