Lutron RadioRA 2 LR-HWLV-HVAC TouchPRO™ Wireless thermostatLutron | Products | RadioRA 2 |
Lutron Comfort Controls TouchPRO™ Wireless thermostat.
An all-in-one solution that combines the trusted Honeywell brand with Lutron innovation. It looks like a conventional thermostat, is easy to install and program, and is a simple way to add temperature control to a Lutron total home control system. The TouchPRO Wireless is compatible with seeTemp wall controls, making it easy to add additional points of control.
Add Lutron Comfort Controls to your light and shade/drapery systems for convenient control of all aspects of an environment—natural light, artificial light, and temperature—from the touch of a button. Lutron Comfort Controls allow heating and cooling systems to integrate seamlessly with Lutron systems and must be located within 30 ft (9 m) of an RF signal repeater.
The TouchPRO Wireless Thermostat is designed by Honeywell and utilizes Lutron Clear Connect technology. The TouchPRO Wireless Thermostat installs like a conventional thermostat, and when used with a seeTemp Wall Display, it puts temperature control and measurement where it makes sense.
In a RadioRAR 2 or HomeWorks QS system, the TouchPRO Wireless Thermostat allows the ability to adjust heating and cooling systems any time of the day—even from your mobile device when you’re away from home.
Press the “eco” button on the seeTemp Wall Display to trim HVAC settings automatically. The “eco” button trim is controlled by RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS systems. The TouchPRO Wireless Thermostat can only be used in systems that are programmed using the PC Programming Tool.
The TouchPRO Wireless Thermostat is easy to use and provides superior product quality and aesthetics.
TouchPRO Wireless Thermostat
• Wires to HVAC equipment.
• Uses RF to communicate with seeTemp Wall Displays, and other Lutron wireless devices.
• Requires 24 V~ common connection from the HVAC equipment or use of the included wiring module. The wiring module can be mounted easily on or near HVAC equipment and is to be used when a 24 V~ common connection is not available. For more information, refer to the instructions included with the wiring module.
seeTemp Wall Display
• Designer style opening that can be ganged with other devices like dimmers and keypads.
• Installs in a standard wallbox for low-profile appearance.
• Celsius and Fahrenheit models available.
• Multiple seeTemp Wall Displays can be used to control one TouchPRO Wireless Thermostat from multiple locations.
• Pressing the “eco” button saves energy by trimming the temperature a programmed amount. Default is +/- 2 °F (1 °C).
• 120 V~ wiring requires hot and neutral wiring.
• 24 V~ wiring requires 24 V~ and common wiring from HVAC equipment transformer or other 24 V~ IEC PELV / NECR Class 2 transformer.
Lutron® System Features
• 7-day programmable schedule.
• Select alternate set points to save energy when on vacation or away from home.
• System features are programmed in the PC tool.
Control from Dynamic Keypads in HomeWorks® QS systems
• Control temperature from Dynamic Keypads.
• The Dynamic Keypad provides full control of multiple TouchPRO Wireless Thermostats from a single location without the need for seeTemp Wall Displays.
• Multiple Dynamic Keypads can be used to control one TouchPRO Wireless Thermostat from multiple locations.
Control from Mobile Devices
• Control temperature from Lutron Home Control+ mobile device applications.
• Set and edit up to seven different daily schedules from your mobile device.
Model Number: LR-HWLV-HVAC
Power: 24 V~ IEC PELV / NECR Class 2
Typical Power Consumption: 820 mW
Test conditions: 24 V~ input, backlight on full, four relays active.
Regulatory Approvals FCC, IC, COFETEL
Environment: Ambient operating temperature: 0 ºF to 120 ºF (-18 ºC to 49 ºC), 5% to 90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only.
Communications: TouchPRO Wireless Thermostat communicates with the system through Radio Frequency (RF) and must be located within 30 ft (9 m) of a repeater. System devices operate on frequencies between 431.0 MHz and 437.0 MHz.
ESD Protection: Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss, in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2.
Surge Protection" Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991 Recommended Practice on Surge Voltages in Low-Voltage AC Power Circuits.
Power Failure: Power failure memory: should power be interrupted, the TouchPRO WirelessT Thermostat will retain its programming when power is restored.
Mounting: Mount on a wall using conventional thermostat mounting methods.
Wiring: IEC PELV / NECR Class 2, 22 AWG (0.5 mm2) to 18 AWG (0.75 mm2) solid wiring. Requires transformer common connection or THP9045 Wiring Module (included).
Warranty: For warranty information, please see the Warranty enclosed with the product, or visit www.lutron.com/resiinfo
Warranty only valid if installed by a properly trained climate control specialist.