Lutron PJ2-4B 4-Button Wireless ControlLutron | Lutron Caseta Wireless - Smart Lighting Control System | Lutron Vive | Products | RA2 Select | RadioRA 2 |
Pico wireless control, 434 MHz, 4-button.
The Pico Wireless Control is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control Maestro Wireless dimmers, lamp dimmers, and switches. The Pico wireless control can function as a tabletop control on a pedestal, a lightweight handheld remote, a control clipped to a car visor, or it can be wall-mounted with or without a Lutron® Claro® faceplate, to mimic a traditional keypad. The battery operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
Provides control for the following:
– Energi Savr Node systems programmed with handheld App, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
– Vive systems, including:
· Maestro Wireless controls
· PowPak relay module, CCO module, and 0–10 V-(EcoSystem module not available)
– GRAFIK Eye QS wireless systems
– HomeWorks QS wireless systems
– RadioRA 2 systems
– RA2 Select systems
– Serena RF remote control shades
– Sivoia QS wireless systems
– Caséta Wireless controls
– Quantum systems, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
– myRoom prime and plus systems
• Custom engraving options.
• Control available in a variety of button marking options.
• Control available in Gloss and Satin Colors finishes.
• Easy reconfiguration for use as:
– Handheld remote
– Wall-mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate adapter kit sold separately)
– Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately)
– Table-top control (table-top pedestal sold separately)