Lutron MA-T51MN Maestro 120V, Single Pole or Multi-Location TimerAll Brands | Leviton - Switches, Dimmers, Outlets & Lighting Controls | Lutron Electronics - Dimmers and Lighting Controls | Lutron Maestro Dimmers & Switches | Products |
Maestro 120V, single pole or multi-location timer; max ratings are 5A lighting or 3A fan.
The Maestro Countdown Timer helps you save money and energy by automatically turning off the lights and fans after a preset time. Using the Maestro Countdown timer on bathroom exhaust fans can reduce the chance of a costly mold problem, and timers attached to garage lights can add an extra layer of safety when you return home at night. Use the large tap switch to turn the timer on and off, and use the rocker on the side to set the timer to the desired time-out option, anywhere from 5 to 60 minutes. Softly lit orange LED's indicate the time remaining before turn-off. Save energy by using the Maestro Countdown Timer in closets, attics, basements, and other low-traffic areas to ensure the light is never left on for a long time. Coordinating Claro wall plates and accessories sold separately.
- For use with incandescent and halogen bulbs only
- Saves energy by automatically turning off a fan or light
- Use with exhaust fans to reduce moisture, mold, and mildew in bathrooms
- Use with lighting to ensure lights are never left on for a long period of time
- Controls a 3 Amp fan or up to 600 W/VA (5 A) of incandescent/halogen or magnetic Low-Voltage lighting
- Tap on to start timer, touch rocker to adjust countdown time
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!
We Also Recommend
Lutron RadioRA 2 RRD-PRO 500 W (Incandescent / Halogen /ELV) or 250 W (CFL / LED) or 400W Of MLV Dimmer