Lutron LMJ-5T-DV-B RF Dimming Module with 0-10VLutron | Products | RA2 Select | RadioRA 2 |
RF 0-10V Dimming Module; sink or source to control up to 5A switching and 60mA 0-10V loads of 3rd party LED drivers or fluorescent ballasts. Compatible with RA2 Select, RadioRA 2, and HomeWorks systems.
The RF dimming module with 0–10 V- control is a radio frequency (RF) control that operates 0–10 V- controlled fluorescent ballasts or LED drivers based on input from RA2 Select, RadioRA 2, and HomeWorks systems.
• 0–10 V- control link automatically sources or sinks up to 60 mA to third-party fixtures. • Switches line voltage up to 5 A.
• Configurable high- and low-end trim.
• Various operating voltages available—refer to Models chart below for details on voltage requirements.
• Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF technology—refer to Models chart below for frequency band data and Lutron system compatibility.
• RadioRA 2 Inclusive or HomeWorks software required for system functionality.
• Mounts to an electrical junction box through a 1/2 in (21 mm) knockout opening.
• Complies with requirements for use in a compartment handling environmental air (plenum) per NEC® 2011 300.22(C)(3) (LMJ- model only).