Lutron CAR2S-15-STR-15A Vive Split Wireless ReceptacleLutron | Lutron Vive | Products |
Vive 120V, 15A Split Wireless Controlled Receptacle with Clear Connect Technology. Can be paired with Pico wireless controls and Radio Powr Savr occupancy/vacancy sensors.
The Wireless Receptacle is a radio-frequency (RF) receptacle switching solution that is capable of controlling 15 A or 20 A split or duplex style receptacles when paired with Pico wireless controls and Radio Powr Savr occupancy/vacancy sensors. Communication with RF input devices, such as Pico wireless controls and/or Radio Powr Savr occupancy / vacancy sensors, is accomplished using Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology. These products are compatible with the Vive wireless hub which enables a simple setup process using a standard web browser on any Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet, or computer. The hub enables control and monitoring of all Vive devices. The Vive wireless hub can be added at any time.
How it works
Plug loads, such as task lighting, computer monitors, and printers, account for greater than 5% of commercial electricity usage . Many energy codes now require control of receptacles for compliance. The occupancy/vacancy sensor wirelessly communicates room occupancy to the wireless receptacle. Based on the occupancy status received, the wireless receptacle switches the power on or off, reducing the amount of energy consumed. The wireless receptacle will control normal receptacles downstream.
• Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology
• Receives wireless inputs from up to 10 Pico wireless controls and 10 Radio Powr Savr occupancy / vacancy sensors
• Capable of switching general-purpose loads
• Capable of switching downstream receptacles
• Adaptive Switching: maximizes relay life by switching at the point of minimum energy on the AC power curve
• Tamper resistant
• RoHS Compliant
• Includes required controlled outlet labels for code compliance • Includes plastic screw terminal covers