Leviton IPHS5-1L - Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control, 3A, Single PoleLeviton | Leviton Decora Wall Switch Sensors | Products |
Humidity Sensor and Fan Control, Single Pole, 600W Incandescent, 150W LED/CFL, 400VA Inductive/Ballast, 1/6th HP Motor, Wallplate/Faceplate not included, White
The Leviton Humidity Sensor and Fan Control automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew. The sensor uses a microprocessor combined with state-of-the-art digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in areas of the home prone to condensation and mildew. It features user-friendly controls to adjust sensitivity, humidity level and time-out settings. The sensor can replace a single pole switch and can be used with most bathroom or ventilation fans or fan/light combinations. It is designed to fit within a standard wallbox and requires a neutral wire for operation. Contemporary in design, the Humidity Sensor and Fan Control is the ideal solution for controlling ventilation in areas of high humidity, dampness or rooms prone to condensation and mildew such as: Bathrooms, Basements, Laundry Rooms and Home Spas. The sensor also helps reduce energy usage by automatically operating the fan only when needed to control excess humidity.
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew
- Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room
- Built-in timer sets the “minimum ON time” for the ventilation fan. The sensor time settings can be custom set to 10, 20, 30 or 45 minute intervals. The sensor will continue to operate the fan for the minimum time set or until there is a reduction in room humidity level
- A sensitivity level adjustment allows users to adjust the sensor’s sensitivity to ambient air to prevent false cycling
- Features an Air Cycle mode which automatically turns ON the ventilation fan for a set period of time and repeats the cycle hourly (eg. 20 minutes ON/40 minutes OFF each hour)
- Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination
- Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation
- Can be used to comply with 2019 CALGREEN, Part II, Indoor Air Quality and Exhaust.
- Can be used to comply with the requirements of 2019 California Title 24, Part 6 Indoor Air Quality and Mechanical Ventilation
- Meets the requirements of ASHRAE 62.2
- Five-Year Limited warranty
Load Rating: 600W Incandescent, 150W LED/CFL, 400VA Inductive/Ballast, 1/6th HP Motor
Power Consumption: <0.5 Watts
Switch Type: Single-Pole
Time Delay: 10m-45m
Voltage: 120 VAC
Dimensions: W 1.75" X D 1.22" X H 4.13"
LED Color: Green
Style Name: Decora
Torque Range: 14 – 18 in.-lbs
Wallplate: Order Separately
Warranty: 5-Year Limited
California Title 24: Yes
Standards and Certifications: CUL/US
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!
We Also Recommend
Leviton DD00R-DLZ - Decora Smart Dimmer Companion with Locator LED for Multi-Location Dimming, 120/277VAC, 60Hz
Leviton MS602-BW - 60 Amp, 600 Volt, Single Phase, Toggle Double-Pole AC Manual Motor Controller, Industrial Grade, Non-Grounding, Back Wired, - Black