HALO H245RICAT 4" Ultra-Shallow Recessed Remodel HousingHALO ML4 LED Housing + Module + Trim | Leviton - Switches, Dimmers, Outlets & Lighting Controls | Products |
Recessed 4" aperture ultra-shallow housing for use with LED integrated trims. Installs from below the ceiling and suitable for 2x4 residential or shallow plenum commercial construction. Suitable for direct contact with insulation; airtight rating reduces airflow between living spaces and unconditioned areas providing additional energy savings. Use with compatible Halo® LED integrated trims and modules providing general, task and accent lighting when energy savings, long life and optical control are required.
• Die formed aluminum housing can be installed from below the ceiling and accommodate ceilings from 3/8” – 3/4” thick.
• Shipped with paint overspray protector installed. Mounting Springs
• Captive preinstalled mounting springs retain housing securely in ceiling.
• Housing can be removed for service or splice inspection.
• Closed cell gaskets achieve restrictive airflow requirements without additional caulking.
• (2) 1/2" trade size pry outs and (2) Slide-N-Side™ wire traps for nonmetallic cable.
• Accepts 14/2, 14/3, 12/2, 12/3 (US) and 14/2, 14/3, 12/2 (Canada) standard non-metallic sheathed cable.
• Maximum of (6) #12 or (8) #14 conductors rated for 90° C permitted in box (10in3 internal volume).
• Wago® push wire connectors for field connections. Connector
• Two-conductor wire mount connector is rated for 120 - 277V and mates with Halo® LT4, RL4, RA4 and ML4 family of LED integrated trims.
• CAUTION – verify LED module input voltage is compatible with the input voltage of the housing.
• If uncertain, consult a qualified electrician.
• Type IC inherently protected, suitable for direct contact to air permeable insulation and cULus listed for damp locations.
• Not for use in direct contact with spray foam insulation, consult NEMA LSD57-2013.
• Wet location listed in covered ceilings and IP56 certified with select lens trims.
• Airtight per ASTM-E283.
• Can be used for State of California Title 24 high efficacy luminaire compliance with designated integrated LED trims.
• Suitable for use in clothes closets when installed in accordance with the NEC 410.16 spacing requirements.
Download the Spec Sheet
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!
We Also Recommend
HALO ML4D09FLD2WE 4" Recessed ML4D LED Module for Interchangeable 2-inch Round or Square open Trims Flood