HALO ML4D09NFLD2W 4" Recessed ML4D LED Module for Interchangeable 2-inch Round or Square open Trims Narrow FloodCooper | Eaton | Halo | HALO ML4 LED Housing + Module + Trim | Products |
Recessed LED module with interchangeable 2-inch round or square lens pinhole apertures are available in various finishes to suit any décor. Use with 4-inch nominal recessed housings suitable for residential and shallow plenum commercial construction or can be used to retrofit existing installations. Field interchangeable primary optics provide various distribution patterns and spacing to mounting height ratios. Use for general and task lighting in low to medium height ceilings where energy savings, long life and optical control are required.
• Field interchangeable and upgradable LED module consists of LED array, primary optic and driver • Integral die cast aluminum heat sink provides passive thermal cooling achieving L70 at 50,000 hours in IC and non-IC applications.
• Stainless steel springs hold module securely in the housing, can be removed thru the aperture for service or replacement
• Proximity phosphors over chip on board LEDs provide a uniform source with high efficiency and no pixilation
• Available in 90 CRI minimum, R9 greater than 50 and color accuracy within
• 3 SDCM provide color accuracy and uniformity
• Closed cell gaskets achieve restrictive airflow requirements without additional caulking
• Die formed steel trims are available in 2-inch round or square pinhole apertures and can be interchanged in the field
• Available in a broad range of painted or plated finishes, can be painted in the field to match any décor
• Magnetic attachment holds trim tightly to ceiling and eliminates light leaks
• Integral media holder provided accepts (1) 2” diameter 3.0mm thick color filters, lens or louvers
• Order media separately
• Precision molded TIR optic organizes source flux into useful beams without stray lumens in the field
• Two-piece construction with matte black mounting ring and polarized turn and lock mounting aligns optic to source and minimizes backlight in the housing
• Exceeds ENERGY STAR® color angular uniformity requirements, color deviation is typically less than 0.002 u’ v’.
• Available in spot, narrow flood, flood and wide flood distributions, ships with narrow flood or flood factory installed, order alternate distributions or replacement separately
• Integral media holder accepts (1) lens or louver
• D2W™ dim-to-warm option shifts color temperature from 3000 K to 1850 K as fixture dims mimicking the black body dimming response of halogen sources
• Integral UNV 120 - 277V 50/60 Hz constant current driver provides noise free operation and can be replaced in the field
• Continuous, flicker-free dimming from 100% to 5% with select leading or trailing edge 120V phase cut dimmers
• Optional UNV 120-277V 50/60 Hz driver with 0 -10V analog dimming from 100% to 5%, provided with inline electrical quick connect for low voltage connections
• Medium base (E26) to CJT adapter (provided) provides mains connection.
• cULus listed for use with Halo housings, classified for use with other’s housings, see instruction sheet for conditions of acceptability
• Wet location listed, covered ceilings only.
• Airtight per ASTM-E283
• Suitable for use in clothes closets when installed in accordance with the NEC 410.16 spacing requirements
• EMI/RFI emissions per FCC 47CFR Part 15 consumer limits
• Contains no mercury or lead and RoHS compliant
• Photometric testing in accordance with IES LM-79-08
• Lumen maintenance projections in accordance with IES LM-80-08 and TM-21-11
• Can be used for State of California Title 24 high efficacy LED compliance under JA8, reference Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database System (MAEDBS) for 2016 JA8 High Efficacy Lighting
• Certified to State of California Title 20, State-regulated LED Lamp; reference Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database System (MAEDBS) for State-regulated LED Lamp
• Energy Star certified, reference Certified Light Fixtures database
Download the Spec Sheet
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!