Lutron RR-SEL-REP2 RA2 Select Main Repeater - BlackLutron | Products | RA2 Select |
RA2 Select Main Repeater allows for setup, control, and monitoring of select RadioRA 2 devices and Lutron wireless shades from a smartphone or table using the Lutron App.
The RA2 Select main repeaters allow for setup, control, and monitoring of select RadioRA 2 devices and Lutron wireless shades from a smartphone or tablet using the Lutron App1.
• Supports up to 100 wireless devices (including select RadioRA 2 dimmers and switches, RF modules, Pico wireless controls, wireless sensors, and wireless shades). The main repeater and additional wireless repeaters each count as one device.
• Programmed via the Lutron App (available for iOS® and AndroidTM).
• Scene control via the Lutron App and Pico scene keypads.
• Timeclock scheduling of daily events via the Lutron App.
• Connects to the Wi-Fi router via an Ethernet connection.
• Local device operation will continue to function if internet connection is lost or if the main repeater is powered down or not communicating.
• System access from anywhere in the world using the Lutron App.
• Control outside the app via widgets (iOSR and AndroidT).
• Supports Geofencing from the Lutron App.
• Control from Apple Watch.
• Supports integration with other smart home brands including Amazon® Alexa®, Google® Assistant, Sonos®, and more.
• Up to 4 wireless repeaters can be added to extend the range for larger systems.
• Automatically programs Pico wireless controls for typical applications and activities or program additional custom scenes using the Lutron App.
• Integration with select professional A/V and security systems.
• RadioRA 2 dimmers
• RadioRA 2 switches
• RadioRA 2 fan controls
• RadioRA 2 plug-in dimmer/tabletop lamp dimmer
• RadioRA 2 appliance module
• RF dimming module with 0–10 V- control
• RF relay module with Softswitch
• Wireless repeaters (up to 4)
• Sivoia QS Triathalon and Sivoia QS Wireless roller shades, drapery track, Kirbé, and Roman shade systems
• Radio Powr Savr occupancy / vacancy sensors