Lutron RMJS-CCO1-24-B Vive PowPak 24V Contact Closure Output ModuleLutron | Lutron Vive | Products |
Vive PowPak 24V Contact Closure Output Module.
The PowPak CCO Module is a low-voltage radio frequency (RF) control that provides a single dry contact closure output based on input from Pico remote controls and Radio Powr Savr occupancy and daylight sensors. It can be powered by to 24 V~ or 24 V- for easy connection and integration into building management, HVAC, VAV, and other 3rd-party systems.
Communication with RF input devices, such as Pico remote controls and Radio Powr Savr sensors, is accomplished using Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology.
These products are also compatible with the Vive hub which enables a simple setup process using a standard web browser on any Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet or computer. It also enables control and monitoring of all Vive devices. The Vive hub can be added at any time. System reprogramming will be required. For a complete list of features supported with the Vive hub, see specification submittal 369902. Note for Replacement: RMJS/URMJS - the “S” model can replace the non-”S” model.
• Single contact closure output including both normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) dry contacts
• Maintained output type
• Operates at 24 V~ or 24 V-
• Receives wireless inputs from up to 10 Pico remote controls, 10 Radio Powr Savr occupancy / vacancy sensors, and 1 Radio Powr Savr daylight sensor
• Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology – refer to model number chart below for frequency band data
• Screw tabs provided for surface mounting (recommended); or mounts to a U.S. style junction box through a standard size knockout