Lutron PJN-2B 2-Button Wireless Control with NightlightLutron | Lutron Vive | Products | RadioRA 2 |
Pico wireless control with Nightlight, 434 MHz, 2-button.
The Pico wireless remote with nightlight is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control Lutron wireless load-control devices from anywhere in the space. This battery-operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
Provides control for the following:
– Caseta® Wireless dimmers
– Energi Savr NodeTM and Quantum® systems, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
– ViveTM systems, including:
· Maestro Wireless® controls
· PowPak® modules
– GRAFIK Eye® QS wireless systems
– HomeWorks® QS wireless systems
– Maestro Wireless® controls
– PowPak® Modules
– RadioRA® 2 systems
• Easy reconfiguration for use as:
– Handheld remote
– Wall mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate adapter kit sold separately)
– Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately)
– A table top control (table top pedestal sold separately).
• Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
• 3 year battery life (one CR2032 battery included).
• Can provide control of lighting devices within a 30 ft (9 m) range.