Lutron PJ2-2B 2-Button Wireless ControlLutron | Lutron Caseta Wireless - Smart Lighting Control System | Lutron Vive | Products | RA2 Select | RadioRA 2 |
Pico wireless control, 434 MHz, 2-button.
The Pico Wireless Control is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control Maestro Wireless dimmers, lamp dimmers, and switches. The Pico wireless control can function as a tabletop control on a pedestal, a lightweight handheld remote, a control clipped to a car visor, or it can be wall-mounted with or without a Lutron® Claro® faceplate, to mimic a traditional keypad. The battery operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
• Provides control for the following:
– Caséta Wireless controls
– Energi Savr Node, Quantum, and myRoom systems, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
– Vive systems, including:
· Maestro Wireless controls
· PowPak modules
– GRAFIK Eye QS wireless systems
– HomeWorks QS wireless systems
– Maestro Wireless controls
– PowPak modules
– RadioRA 2 systems
– Serena RF remote control shades
– Sivoia QS wireless systems
• Control available in a variety of button marking options.
• Control available in Gloss and Satin Colors finishes.
• Easy reconfiguration for use as:
– Handheld remote
– Wall-mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate adapter kit sold separately)
– Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately)
– A table top control (table top pedestal sold separately).
• Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
• 10 year battery life 2 (one CR2032 battery included).
• Can provide control of blinds, curtains, or lighting deviceswithin a range of 30 ft (9 m) through walls and 60 ft (18 m) line-of-sight.
• BAA-compliant model numbers available in gloss only.