Lutron MRF2S-8SD010 Vive Wireless in Wall Occupancy/Vacancy Sensing 0-10V DimmerLutron | Lutron Vive | Products |
Vive Wireless in wall occupancy/vacancy sensing 0-10V dimmer; Single Pole, 120/277V, 8A max.
Lutron Maestro RF 0–10 V Sensor Dimmers /RF Sensor Switches are lighting controls with passive infrared sensors that automatically control the lights in an area. These sensors detect heat from occupants moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied.
Features Lutron Clear Connect RF technology, which enables wireless communication with Radio Powr Savr sensors and Pico remote controls for light control and general switched loads. These products are also compatible with the Vive hub which enables a simple setup process using a standard web browser on any Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet or computer. It also enables control and monitoring of all Vive devices. The Vive hub can be added at any time, however system reprogramming will be required.
• Controls 0–10 V- electronic fluorescent ballasts or LED driver load types 1
• Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron XCT Technology for fine motion detection
• 180° sensor field-of-view
• Up to 30 ft × 30 ft (9 m × 9 m) [900 ft2 (81 m2)] major motion coverage and 20 ft × 20 ft (6 m × 6 m) [400 ft2 (36 m2)] minor motion coverage
• Occupancy version can be set to auto-on/auto-off or manual-on/auto-off
• Adjustable timeout (1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes) • Adjustable settings for auto-on light level (occupancy level): Fully adjustable from 1%–100%
• Adjustable settings for auto-off light level (vacancy level): Fully adjustable from 0%–100% • Adjustable sensitivity level: High, Med, Low, Min
• Off warning fades lights to off over a period of 10 seconds 1
• Adaptive switching algorithm for extended relay life • Smart ambient light detection (ALD)
• Works with up to 10 Pico remote controls, 1 Radio Powr Savr daylight sensor, and 10 Radio Powr Savr PIR sensors
• High-end trim and low-end trim to adjust maximum and minimum light levels
• Uses Lutron’s “Off While Occupied” feature2