Lutron MA-PRO Maestro Single Pole/Multi-Location, Phase-Selectable, Neutral Optional DimmerLutron | Lutron Maestro Dimmers & Switches | Products |
Maestro single pole/multi-location, Phase-Selectable, Neutral Optional dimmer. Max ratings are 250W LED/CFL, 500W incandescent/halogen/ELV, or 400W MLV.
Phase-selectable dimmer for LED, ELV, MLV and incandescent lamp loads.
• Large tapswitch with a rocker-style dimmer for a standard designer wallplate opening.
• Advanced dimming technology designed for compatibility with a broader range of high-efficacy bulbs.
• UL® Listed to control:
– Dimmable LED with integrated driver – Electronic Low-Voltage (ELV) – Magnetic Low-Voltage (MLV)
– Dimmable compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) with integrated ballast – Incandescent and halogen
– Philips Advance Mark 10® ballasts
– Hi-lume 1% 2-Wire (LTE) LED driver
• Low-end adjustment to accommodate a wide range of bulbs.
• Can be used in single-pole or in multi-location (using MA-R) applications.
• Coordinating Claro and stainless steel wallplates available separately. • 100% factory-tested. Product Specific Features
• NEMA SSL-7A-2015 compliant (in forward-phase mode)
• Neutral optional - See Load Type and Capacity table on page 5 • RTISS Equipped circuitry compensates in real time for incoming line-voltage variations (neutral connection required)
• Capable of controlling up to 250 W dimmable LED or 500 W incandescent/halogen or mixed bulb type per Multigang and Mixed Bulb Type Ratings table (see page 5)
• Capable of controlling up to 500 W of ELV or 400 VA of MLV or up to 20 Hi-lume 1% 2-Wire (LTE) LED drivers • UL® Listed for field interchangeable plastics
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!