Lutron LMJ-CCO1-24-B RF CCO ModuleLutron | Products | RadioRA 2 |
The RF CCO Module is a low-voltage radio frequency (RF) control that provides a single dry contact closure output based on input from RadioRAR 2 and HomeWorksR QS systems. It can be powered by 24 V~ or 24 V- for easy connection and integration into building management, HVAC, VAV, and other 3rd-party systems.
• Single contact closure output including both normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) dry contacts
• Maintained or momentary output type • Operates at 24 V~ or 24 V-
• Utilizes LutronR Clear ConnectR RF Technology – refer to model number chart below for frequency band data, and LutronR system compatibility
• Screw tabs provided for surface mounting (recommended); or mounts to an electrical junction box through a 1/2 in or 21 mm trade size knockout opening
• Complies with requirements for use in a compartment handling environmental air (plenum) per NECR 2011 300.22(C)(3) (LMJ- model only)