Lutron L-PED1 Pico Wireless Control Single PedestalLutron | Lutron Caseta Wireless - Smart Lighting Control System | Lutron Vive | Products | RadioRA 2 |
Single pedestal holds one Pico wireless remote control.
The Pico Wireless Control is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control Maestro Wireless dimmers, lamp dimmers, and switches. The Pico wireless control can function as a tabletop control on a pedestal, a lightweight handheld remote, a control clipped to a car visor, or it can be wall-mounted with or without a Lutron® Claro® faceplate, to mimic a traditional keypad. The battery operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
• Provides control for Maestro Wireless dimmers and switches, allowing users to:
• Raise and lower lighting levels (MRF2-3BRL-L, MRF2-2BRL-L) • Recall favorite lighting levels
• Control available in 8 colors to suit a variety of applications
• Easy configuration for use as a handheld control, car visor control, wall-mount control, or table top control with use of the optional pedestal
• Simply installed in a 1-gang, 2-gang or multi-gang installation with the included wall mount adapter and mounting template
• Tabletop pedestal available in black and white
• Battery powered control requires no wiring
• Control provided with the battery included
• Can provide control to up to ten (10) Maestro Wireless dimmers, switches and lamp dimmers within a 100 ft (30 m) line of sight, or 30 ft (9 m) through walls, range