Cadet CEC163TW - Energy Plus Electric Wall Heater - Complete Unit w/Thermostat, Multi-VoltCadet Electric Wall Heaters | Cadet Heater | Products |
- Now with even quieter operation with new motor
- Use up to 30% less energy with automatically adjusting wattage and fan
- Easy, safe install – the smart sensor auto adjusts the heater voltage to match your 120, 208 or 240 volt power supply
- Easily upgrade: uses same wall can as Com-Pak series heaters so no wall patchwork or additional wall board cut outs are required
- Experience more comfort with precise, consistent temperature control and an auto adjusting fan speed that eliminates wide temperature swings
- Built-in digital thermostat with simple controls, a large digital display, and no complicated programming
- Night or Away button allows you to pre-set a secondary, lower temperature for nights or when you’re out of the room
- Keep the air circulating year-round with the fan-only mode
- Tamperproof settings let you set minimum and maximum temperature points
- Proudly made in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- ETL listed
Need help choosing the right heater for your room?
Click here to find the right voltage.
UL safety standards require the heater to be placed a minimum distance of 3/4 inches (1.9 cm) from adjacent surfaces and 4-1/2 inches (11.4 cm) from the floor. Cadet recommends a 12-inch clearance from all surfaces for longer and cleaner performance. A 3-foot (91.44 cm) minimum clearance is required for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater. Install vertically. This heater is not approved for horizontal or ceiling installation. Electric wall heaters and thermostats work best when installed on an inside wall. We recommend installing the heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.
8"W x 10-1/8"H x 4"D
7-7/8"W x 11-1/2"H x 4"D
9"W x 12"H x 5/8"D
|720065 CE OG_web_English_12 3 18.pdf||5.18MiB||DOWNLOAD|
|720065 CE OG_web_French_12 3 18.pdf||4.99MiB||DOWNLOAD|
|Cadet Heat Energy Plus Gen II product sheet_2020.pdf||1.01MiB||DOWNLOAD|
|CCSM Surface Mount Wall Can Installation||807.98KiB||DOWNLOAD|
|Owners Guide Energy Plus (CE) mfg before 1-19-16||1.28MiB||DOWNLOAD|
|Parts Diagram Energy Plus (CE) mfg after 1-18-16||191.13KiB||DOWNLOAD|
|Parts Diagram Energy Plus (CE) mfg before 1-18-16||341.01KiB||DOWNLOAD|
If you don't see the exact model number or color you are looking for, call our Internet Sales Department at 1-818-477-4017. We can get anything for you!